Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joe Cocker, Patti Labelle, Billy Preston - You Are So Beautiful (LIVE in New York) HD

Joe Cocker, Patti Labelle, Billy Preston - You Are So Beautiful (LIVE in New York) HD Tube. Duration : 5.37 Mins.


Apollo Theatre, New York City 4 May 1985 Composers : Billy Preston, Bruce Fisher Lyrics : (Joe) You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me Can't you see? You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful to me (Patti) Eeeeeeeee..... Such joy and happiness you bring, You bring it to me,Joe,yes you did, Whoooo..... Such joy and happiness you bring to me Like a dream (Joe) You're a guiding light that shines in the night Heavens gift to me (Together) Oooo,you are so beautiful to me (Joe) Your everything I hoped for Darlin',you're everything I need Little girl,you are so beautiful... Whoaa....you're so beautiful Girl,you're so beautiful (Patti) You are beautiful I want you to know You are,you are,you are (Joe) You're beautiful To me (Together) You're everything I hoped for Girl,you're everything that I need Oooo,You are so beautiful,baby Yea,you're so beautiful Little woman,you're so beautiful (Patti) Aaaaaaaaa........ You're beautiful to me!

Tags: joe cocker, you are so beautiful, patti labelle, billy preston, bruce fisher, new york, apollo, 1985, may, hd, widescreen, with, lyrics, live concert, andranikazizbekyan, Andranik, Azizbekyan

No comments:

Post a Comment