Saturday, January 21, 2012

Paula Deen Cooks Peach Cobbler - Get Cookin' with Paula Deen

Paula Deen Cooks Peach Cobbler - Get Cookin' with Paula Deen Tube. Duration : 6.20 Mins.


GetCookin.PaulaDeen.com - I just love cooking peach cobbler and I love seeing all your recipes even more. I hope you enjoy my very simple take on making peach cobbler. My entire recipe has six ingredients and is sooo easy to make. It is a favorite at the Lady and Sons and I hope it becomes a favorite on your dinner table as well. The winner of this weeks activity challenge are Erin McKinley for her delicious-looking pictures and recipe and Caitlin Fitzgerald for her great video on a cool twist to my Peach Cobbler recipe! Thanks again for all the submissions and be sure to check back tomorrow to see what next weeks dish is going to be! Love and Best Dishes, Paula

Tags: paula, deen, lady, sons, south, cooking, southern, hey, yall, captain, bobby, brandon, branch, food, lifestyle, butter, activity, cupcakes, breakfast, pimento, cheese, peach, cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment