Friday, January 6, 2012

Outkast - Ghetto Musick GOOD QUALITY

Outkast - Ghetto Musick GOOD QUALITY Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


Whoo (Whoo) Turn me up, don't turn me down Cut me up, don't let me down Find, find a way Find a way to get out, wit out, hit out You dig in, dig out, you get out Ghettomusick, ghettomusick Find a way to get in, to fit in the ghetto You get out, wit out a dime Ghettomusick, ghettomusick Climbing out this hole (climbin' out this hole) With a frown on my face In the place to be, (in the place to be) and not to be at the same time Ghettomusick stay down Outkast (oooh yeah) just know that we won't play round If feet don't stank like they stank then they can't swallow dat down Your battleship is sunk, I wish grandma could see us Find a way to get out, wit out, hit out You dig in, dig out, you get out Ghettomusick, ghettomusick Find a way to get in, the fit in the ghetto You get out, wit out a dime Ghettomusick, ghettomusick I just want you to know, how I feel Feeling good, feeling great Feeling great, feeling good, how are you? I just want you to know, how I feel Feeling good feeling great Feeling great, feeling good, how are you? Hot tub! Back to the bony im tony Ask my grandmama Edna Mae Kearse she show me How to be the smooth operator, dominator in the state of Georgia Hip hops there to destroy ya Leave a mother fucker open like a foyer He from the dirt now here come the paranoia A lawyer couldn't object or disrespect The technique, Sweat me, wipe off the sweat Fight off the shit and flush the waste down The pipes of my life flow deep into the ground Find my purpose on the ...

Keywords: Outkast, Patti labelle, Lil' Jon, Ghetto, Musick, bollywood punjab hindi, Be, Ta, jib, 004

No comments:

Post a Comment